There’s no better way to connect with the LGBTQ+ and Allied business community than membership. Your membership provides access to Chamber events and activities which bring together business leaders, thought leaders and change makers.
Membership means you have access to the NGLCC (National LGBT Chamber of Commerce) and have the opportunity to apply for Certification with our fee waiver.
- Complimentary access to business development education (or at a reduced entrance fee)
- Premium resources for speakers, panelists, and experts
- EXPOSURE & RELATIONSHIP BUILDING: Helping your business succeed includes opportunities for greater exposure within the LGBTQ+ community and externally.
- Attend Supplier Roundtables to connect with other LGBTBEs and corporate procurement leaders
- Attend Procurement Spotlight events, hosted by local corporations contracting with LGBTQ+-owned businesses
- Exhibit at and/or sponsor signatures events
- Announce member news in e-blasts and offer discounts to other members
- Post events on our Calendar of Events
- Opportunity to host one of the monthly events
Listing in the Chamber’s online business directory JOB BOARDS: Ability to post jobs on the Job Board